Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Six Goals that Shaped My 2008

In 2008 I began to define a vision and some goals for my life. I'll tell the story of my past year using these goals.

In brief my six goals are to be confident, awarely connected to other people and myself, connected to Tim in particular, caring toward myself, courageous at work, and creating a better world.

Goal 1: I choose to believe in myself, my competence, and my vision as much as I can imagine.

Goal 2: I choose to be as fully present and connected as I can imagine as I lead my life for me.

Goal 3: I want and choose to have a close, honest, loving, fun relationship with Tim based on the principles in our mission statement.

Word cloud of our 2009 Florida trip:

Wordle: florida trip

Goal 4: I want, choose and dare to take steps to protect and improve my health and well-being every day. (great homeland security)


Goal 5: I choose to lead in public health promotion by doing work that is as engaging (brain, power, and heart), challenging, rewarding, and connecting as I can currently imagine.

Goal 6: I choose to create opportunities for people to get listened in order unleash intelligence, empower women and create racial equality.

No comments: